Pan’s Labyrinth is a dark fantasy film written and directed by Academy Award-winning filmmaker Guillermo del Toro. Set in Spain after the Spanish Civil War, the story follows Ofelia, a young girl struggling with her ailing mother and a country in turmoil.
Del Toro got the idea of the Faun from childhood experiences of ‘lucid dreaming.’ The faun was altered into a goat-faced creature almost completely made out of earth, moss, vines, and tree bark. He became a mysterious, semi-suspicious figure who gave the impression of being both trustworthy and suspicious.
According to Guillermo del Toro, the Faun is ‘a creature that is neither good or evil… like nature… a character there to be witness and shepherd her (Ofelia) in her rite of passage, but he has no agenda. He doesn’t care if she dies or lives.’
Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to present our 3rd artwork from Guillermo del Toro’s film Pan’s Labyrinth, the museum-quality Faun bust. This bust was sculpted according to actor Doug Jones’ lifecast and art directed by Steve Wang and del Toro to very fine details.
– Approximately 28.7 inches (73cm) in height
– Approximately 21.7 inches (55cm) in width
– Approximately 15.7 inches (11.8cm) in depth
– Cast in high-quality resin with hand-painted details
– Real hair and handmade glass eyes
– Attractive tree entrance-themed display base
– Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by sculptor Miyo Nakamura
– Limited in production to 299 pieces worldwide!
INKL VERSANDKOSTEN INNERHALB DEUTSCHLAND.
PLS CONTACT US FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!