An otherworldly fable set against the backdrop of Cold War America circa 1962.
Deep in the hidden high-security government laboratory where she works, lonely and misunderstood Elisa is trapped in a life of isolation. Elisa’s life is forever changed when she discovers a secret classified experiment.
Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to present our museum-quality amphibian man maquette from the movie The Shape of Water.
This film won the Oscar for best picture at the 2018 Academy awards.
The concept of this iconic one third scale maquette is designed by Steve Wang.
Don’t miss your chance to add amphibian man to your creature collection today!
- Approximately 35 inches in height.
- Approximately 25 inches in width.
- Approximately 25 inches in depth.
- Cast in high-quality resin with hand painted details.
- Real handmade glass eyes.
- Attractive, Transparent diving chamber themed display base.
- LED light-up effects highlighting the amphibian man in his diving chamber.
- Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by Guillermo del Toro and Steve Wang.
- Limited in production to 399 pieces worldwide.
ACHTUNG! SPERRGUT / VERSANDKOSTEN KÖNNEN WIR ERST BEI ANKUNFT IN UNSEREM LAGER GENAU FESTSTELLEN! VERSANDKOSTEN KOMMEN ZUSÄTZLICH HINZU!
FRAGT NACH UNSEREM PAYMENT PLAN!