Offered for the first time on its own is the Standard Line version of the Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Inspired Darth Vader Helmet.
Utilizing the best features of the various helmets made for the Classic Star Wars trilogy, this offering features:
Two-toned paint scheme used in The Empire Strikes Back.
Asymmetry and other key features specifically hand-picked and approved by both our design team and Lucasfilm, all based from various existing reference materials and artifacts not available to the public.
“Reveal” style greebles and “vents” on upper forehead of facemask, which are hidden by the dome when worn.
Fiberglass construction with completed interiors.
Dome that locks into faceplate via exacting magnetic, keyed locking mechanism for perfect alignment every time!
Adjustable helmet / suspension rig fitting a wide variety of head-sizes. One-size fits all!
Lined, breathable mesh inside of face-mask.
This accessory includes details recreated from screen-used production assets.
- Helmet is assembled and ready to wear.
- Helmet is created from digital scans and reference from the original prop.
- Dome and faceplate are constructed in fiberglass.
- Dome locks onto faceplate via magnetic keyed locking mechanism for perfect alignment.
- Helmet interior is lined for a finished appearance.
- Helmet suspension rig is adjustable.
- Two-toned paint scheme.
- Reveal style greeblies and vents on upper forehead of facemask are hidden by the dome when worn.
- Tusks are made of turned aluminum.
- Bubble lenses are tinted.