“I’m not heartless, I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.”
Prime 1 Studio and CD PROJEKT RED are proud to present PMW3-08: Yennefer of Vengerberg Alternative Outfit from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. This Alternative Outfit is one of the 16 free DLCs for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (it can be disabled or enabled in the Downloadable Content tab of the main menu in the game).
Yennefer is a sorceress who lived in the capital city of Aedirn – Vengerberg. She is Geralt’s love before his memory loss, a teacher and a mother figure to Ciri. Famous for her beauty, with locks of curly, raven black hair, pale face, violet eyes and slightly long nose. She wears a black velvet choker with a star-shaped jewel sparkling with diamonds. Her beauty and sexy outfit are crafted with a perfect accuracy and attention to details.
Sculpted in approximately 20 inches tall, standing on the base inspired by the Witcher world featuring the megascope – a device used for magical operations like communication or teleportation, old books, potions that gives a nice vibe of sorceress surroundings.
Don’t miss out to add this stunning piece to your Witcher collection!
- Statue Size approximately 20 inches tall [H:50.8cm W:34.1cm D:34.9cm]
- One (1) designed base
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.
- Please watch the Out of the Box video on YouTube.